Experience unparalleled service and “modern Southern” cuisine. The Asbury celebrates the best of what the South has to offer in ingredients, technique, creativity, and, of course, hospitality. The Asbury is a tribute to Charlotte's Southern roots and the culturally diverse community of the New South. Package includes overnight accommodations, a dining credit* of $50 (for use at The Asbury or the lobby bar), and our complimentary Artisanal European Breakfast. Dining reservations strongly recommended to ensure preferred dining time. Taxes and gratuity are not included.
*Dining credit must be used by checkout. Dining credit does not have cash value and any unused amount will not be refunded.
Kick off the holiday season Charlotte-style with VIP seating to the Novant Health Thanksgiving Day Parade, a Thanksgiving Day feast, great Black Friday shopping discounts, local theater and ice skating. And be sure to check out the Charlotte Christmas Village that will transform Romare Bearden Park into a romantic German-inspired Christmas Market and opens on Thanksgiving. It's a Thanksgiving you'll remember fondly for years.
- overnight accommodations,
- two tickets for prime bleacher seating across the street from the hotel's entrance to watch the Novant Health Thanksgiving Day Parade,
- Thanksgiving dinner for two at The Asbury (reservations required),
- SIMON Malls Shopping Passports worth hundreds of dollars in savings (Concord Mills, Charlotte Premium Outlets and SouthPark Mall),
- free ice skate rental at WBT Holiday on Ice ($3 value, does not include admission),
- 20% discount on Children's Theater of Charlotte "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever: The Musical" with promo code (valid for shows Nov. 25, 26, 27), and
- our complimentary breakfast.
Disclaimers and such: This package requires the guest to book a room that includes the date of 11/23/16 or 11/24/16.
Indulge in a romantic getaway in the heart of Uptown Charlotte. After making your reservation, our Concierge will contact you to help plan truly memorable experience. A bottle of champagne and our house-made chocolate truffles await you in one of our elegant guest rooms. The romance continues with rose petals sprinkled throughout your room or a dozen roses delivered during our evening turndown service. In the morning, enjoy an Artisanal European Breakfast tray delivered directly to your door.
Additionally, we will arrange everything from dining reservations to horse-drawn carriage rides upon request.
Package includes overnight accommodations, a welcome amenity from the Bechtler, two Bechtler Museum of Modern Art admission tickets, a special 10% discount in the museum store, a glass of wine for each guest, a sampler of local cheeses at The Dunhill Hotel's lobby bar, and our complimentary Artisanal European Breakfast. Please note the museum is closed on Tuesdays.