Dine at the Best Restaurants in Charlotte, NC
Under the direction of Executive Chef Chris Coleman, The Asbury is a modern southern restaurant that honors the past, celebrates the seasons, and looks forward.
Named in honor of Louis Asbury, Sr., the Charlotte architect who designed the Mayfair Manor—now The Dunhill Hotel—in 1929, The Asbury celebrates the best of what the South has to offer in ingredients, technique, creativity, and, of course, hospitality. The Asbury is a tribute to Chef Coleman’s southern roots and the culturally diverse community of the New South from which he draws inspiration.
At The Asbury, Chef Coleman creates menus and meals that are uniquely Carolinian: modern but rustic, evolving but still rooted in classics, southern and welcoming. There is a strong tie to heirloom ingredients native to our area, lost to time and modernization, as well as specialty items grown by small, family farms throughout the region. Chef Coleman searches out the best quality he can find—much of it coming from within the local region.
The Asbury serves breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week, and brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. The Dunhill Hotel Bar features a selection of bar bites by Chef Coleman daily as well. In addition to the ground floor restaurant space, The Asbury caters unique, private dining experiences and hosts special events throughout its intimate second floor.
Menus & Hours
- Breakfast: 6:30 AM -10:00 AM daily
- Lunch: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday – Friday
- Brunch: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Saturday & Sunday
- Dinner: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM daily
- Bar: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM Monday - Saturday
- 12:00 Noon - 11:00 PM - Sunday
- In-Room Dining: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM daily
The Dunhill Hotel’s complimentary breakfast is included with select rate plans. Direct bookings include breakfast for a maximum of two hotel guests per room.
- The Standard: two eggs, Benton’s bacon or sausage, biscuit or toast
- Pimiento Cheese Omelet: Tomato preserves + Benton’s bacon, choice of grits, potatoes, or baked apples
- Lindley Mills Buckwheat Pancakes: Vermont maple syrup, whipped apple butter, Benton’s bacon or sausage
- Oatmeal: Cinnamon, baked apples, pecans, dried cherries
- Yadkin Co. Yogurt + Granola: Strawberries, wild honey
All complimentary offerings include choice of juice, tea, or coffee.
Any items ordered other than the above will be at the guest’s personal expense.
*Rate plans that include breakfast are for the above menu selection only.
For guests who prefer to dine in the privacy of their room, The Dunhill Hotel offers in-room dining from 6:30 AM – 11:00 PM daily. A variety of beverages and cocktails from our full-service bar may also be ordered for in-room dining.
Hours of Operation: 6:30 AM – 11:00 PM daily