The Gateway to Charlotte Attractions
The Dunhill Hotel offers guests a unique Charlotte experience. Whether you are here for the Carolina Panthers, the Charlotte Bobcats or to visit a museum, you can create the ultimate travel experience with a stay at this beloved historic landmark. Charlotte is in the midst of a cultural and commercial renaissance, and The Dunhill Hotel rests squarely in the heart of it.
Our central location is steps away from entertainment venues, dining and cultural sites. The Charlotte Area Transportation System features several affordable public transit options for Center City and the surrounding metropolitan area. The Dunhill Hotel also offers a complimentary Uptown shuttle service from 7:00AM to 10:30PM by request.
Uptown Charlotte Attractions:
- Discovery Place – across the street
- North Carolina Blumenthal Center for the Performing Arts – one block
- Bank of America Stadium – four blocks
- Time Warner Cable Arena – three blocks
- ImaginOn – two blocks Spirit Square Center for the Arts – one block
- Levine Museum of The New South – one block
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art – five blocks
Learn more about things to do in Charlotte.